About Vox Studios
Former Marmite factory reborn as Vauxhall’s home to small businesses
1-45 Durham Street, SE11 5JH
At Vox Studios
- Spaces from 140 – 10,800 sq ft
- 1 - 200+ people
- 4 meeting rooms
- Gold WiredScore connectivity
Facilities at this property
See more of Vox Studios
Arrange a tour today
More about Vox Studios
Tucked away down a quiet street in the heart of Vauxhall, this former Marmite Factory has been reformed as Vox Studios with stunning views across the city. Surrounded by leafy parks and a growing business community, Vox Studios is an inspiring hub for creatives and like-minded entrepreneurs.
The Livewire cafe serves delicious coffee and wholesome health food to power you and your teams throughout the day. The additional spaces in the atrium, terraces and breakout areas are perfect for breaks and team catch-ups.
It’s only a question of ‘love it’ for this community of businesses in Vauxhall with cafés and restaurants on your doorstep and excellent transport links for both locals and commuters.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of your property?
Vox Studios was previously a Marmite Factory
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about your property?
Café Vibe, terraces views, events and the location.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
Onsite LiveWire Café or Pret
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Vox Studios?
LiveWire Café, Pret, Daebak Korean, Kennington Lane Café, Caffe Italia and Nandos.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden, Pilgrim, The Black Dog, The Fentiman Arms, Dutch Arms and The Riverside.
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
- Where to lunch/Pub?
- External Events space?
- Location questions eg. Tube Lines?
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
Views from Terraces, Showers are fab, and Bike Space Internal and External!