About Havelock Terrace
Industrial-style offices nestled between Battersea and Nine Elms
Havelock Terrace, SW8 4AS
At Havelock Terrace
- Spaces from 280 - 1,500+ sq ft
- 5 - 35+ people
Facilities at this property
Arrange a tour today
More about Havelock Terrace
Nestled in Nine Elms, Battersea, Havelock Terrace comprises of two buildings - Avro House and Hewlett House - offering contemporary office, studio and light-industrial space. With plenty of natural light, good loading access and roller shutter doors on the industrial spaces, they are versatile and adaptable, perfect for a growing business.
Located just outside the congestion zone within the borough of Wandsworth, you are well situated with great rail connections to central London. The neighbourhood has an array of great pubs, restaurants and cafes, and Battersea Park and the River Thames are just a few minutes' walk.
High-spec meeting rooms in all corners of the city. Designed with your productivity in mind, bring your meeting to life in one of our 100+ spaces, each kitted out with the best technology. Be it a casual get together, or a fierce boardroom presentation, book the perfect space by the hour or day, instantly.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of Havelock Terrace?
Havelock Terrace was previously a light industrial site.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
Sendero Battersea, Kucci cafe and Sainsburys (Costa).
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Havelock Terrace?
Kucci Cafe, Sainsbury's, Pear Tree Cafe, Tesco and Waitrose.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Battersea Power Station, Masons Arms, Duchess Belle and Flannagans.
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
- Where can i park?
- The area has 23 hour parking available, you can apply for a permit
- Is the internet good?
- BT and Excell provide excellent services
- Where can i park?
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
We are super close to battersea park, also the new power station, a new tube station is being built close by and the overground is also in close proximity.