About Cargo Works
Modern offices with stunning river views on London’s South Bank
1 - 2 Hatfields, Waterloo, SE1 9PG
At Cargo Works
- Spaces from 270 - 12,000 sq ft
- 1 - 200+ people
- 4 meeting rooms
- 2 event spaces
- Gold WiredScore connectivity
Facilities at this property
See more of Cargo Works
Arrange a tour today
More about Cargo Works
Cargo Works is situated by London’s South Bank, with Blackfriars, Waterloo, Borough Market and London Bridge all within walking distance.
Offering a stylish range of office and studio spaces - a selection of which have balconies with stunning river views - Cargo Works’ centrally located position is ideal for both emerging and established companies.
The unique property boasts a modern reception with a superb café, and has cultural Tate Modern, National Theatre, BFI and Shakespeare Globe Theatre on its doorstep.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of your property?
Cargo Works originally was a bonded warehouse.
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about your property?
The location, look and feel and on-site café
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
Our one site café or the Black Sheep.
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Cargo Works?
The Southbank Food Market on a Friday and our on site café.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
What is there to do locally around here?
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
The Southbank Food Market on a Friday!