Refer a friend
Refer a friend
Invite your friends to Workspace and you both receive £1,000
You and a friend are both eligible to receive a £1,000 reward when they take an office with us on your recommendation, as our way of saying thank you. It doesn't matter whether you own the company or are a member of staff; you choose the reward that best suits you. The new customer gets the same choice, so everyone's a winner. All you need to do to claim is:
- Tell your friends and/or clients about Workspace
- Make sure they mention your name when they first get in touch
- Your friend needs to enjoy their space for three months
- Choose from either £1,000 rental credit or £1,000 John Lewis/Waitrose gift cards
- You can continue to recommend as many friends as you like to receive a further £1,000
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the referral reward (a John Lewis or Waitrose gift cards to the value of £1,000), the referee must state the referral in the first contact with Workspace Group. Referrals cannot be made retrospectively.
- The initial enquiry and viewing must go directly through Workspace Group and not be made through any third party, agency or brokerage.
- The organisation to be referred must not have had any previous contact with Workspace Group.
- This offer does not include co-working memberships or meeting room space and is exclusive to the rental of units in a Workspace property. Sister companies, company entities and companies with shared directors or any overlap in the management team may not apply and are not eligible for this offer.
- The rewards will be issued three months after the referee has taken up space, however both the referrer and referee must still be customers with Workspace three months after space has been taken and must be fully paid up to receive the reward.
- The reward is as stated on this webpage and is not redeemable for cash.
- Workspace reserves the right to revoke the referral scheme and/or to update the terms and conditions at any time.
- Final qualification for the scheme is at the Centre Managers' discretion.