New inclusive offer
Find out more about this property
About Fleet Street
Stunning period building on London’s iconic publishing street
154 - 160 Fleet Street, Blackfriars, EC4A 2DQ
At Fleet Street
- Spaces from 55 – 6,150 sq ft
- 1 - 100+ people
- 10 meeting rooms
- 1 event space
Facilities at this property
See more of Fleet Street
Arrange a tour today
More about Fleet Street
The original home of London’s newspapers and publishing powerhouses, Fleet Street is steeped in history. Built in the 1920s, our grand Art Deco building sits right in the middle of this iconic strip and was the former HQ for The Sun. Now stylishly modernised with contemporary features whilst retaining its period elegance, Fleet Street sets itself apart with industrial style glazing, an artisanal independent coffee shop, architecturally designed lounge areas and cosy breakout spaces.
Ideally located in Central London, we’re a short walk from St Paul’s, Chancery Lane, Holborn and Blackfriars stations as well as City Thameslink, with the likes of Covent Garden, Farringdon and Southwark all easily accessible on foot. Fleet Street even has its own cafe, Java Java, with hot drinks supplied by Union Coffee Roasters as well as freshly made flatbreads, a salad bar and an indulgent line in cakes and pastries. It’s also on the doorstep of the super friendly Fleet Street Press, a cosy coffee shop with a fab selection of sarnies and snacks, as well as Establishment Coffee, good for an Americano-to-go and quick bite.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of Fleet Street?
160 Fleet Street was once called Bouverie House and was home to the Sun Newspaper.
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about Fleet Street?
The heart of London location, with a short walk to many iconic places, such as St Pauls Cathedral and Covent Garden, 8 meeting rooms on site and the gym available to all FS customers at no additional costs.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
JavaJava Caffe, Hermanos Colombian Coffee Roasters, The Fleet Street Press and City Sippers.
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Fleet Street?
Chilango, Pilpel, itsu, Dilieto, Zest, Vital Ingredient and India India Restaurant.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, The Knights Templar, Punch Tavern, The Old Bank of England and The Blackfriar.
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
- Do you have parking?
- unfortunately no, we don't but there are number of pay and display parking places available near by.
- Can we move to a bigger or smaller unit before the end of the contract?
- Do you have parking?
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
Fleet Street is a street in the City of London named after The River Fleet, London's largest underground river.