About Fleet Street
Stunning period building on London’s iconic publishing street
154 - 160 Fleet Street, Blackfriars, EC4A 2DQ
At Fleet Street
- Spaces from 55 – 6,150 sq ft
- 1 - 100+ people
- 10 meeting rooms
- 1 event space
Facilities at this property
See more of Fleet Street
Arrange a tour today
More about Fleet Street
Midway along London’s iconic publishing street which has housed businesses since the Roman times, Fleet Street is a remarkable period building that has been modernised to create a lively business hub. The 10-minute walk from Blackfriars and St Paul's stations mean it’s an easy commute and is within easy reach of clients across the capital.
The building exudes sophistication whilst retaining historic charm, with its crittall-style glazing throughout. As you enter the building, you are welcomed by a modern reception, complete with a comfortable lounge and café, a range of meeting rooms, as well as breakout spaces, ideal for informal meetings and events.
Network with a wide range of companies from creative firms to more corporate businesses and benefit from plenty of cafes, shops and historic taverns on your doorstep.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of Fleet Street?
160 Fleet Street was once called Bouverie House and was home to the Sun Newspaper.
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about Fleet Street?
The heart of London location, with a short walk to many iconic places, such as St Pauls Cathedral and Covent Garden, 8 meeting rooms on site and the gym available to all FS customers at no additional costs.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
JavaJava Caffe, Hermanos Colombian Coffee Roasters, The Fleet Street Press and City Sippers.
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Fleet Street?
Chilango, Pilpel, itsu, Dilieto, Zest, Vital Ingredient and India India Restaurant.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, The Knights Templar, Punch Tavern, The Old Bank of England and The Blackfriar.
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
- Do you have parking?
- unfortunately no, we don't but there are number of pay and display parking places available near by.
- Can we move to a bigger or smaller unit before the end of the contract?
- Do you have parking?
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
Fleet Street is a street in the City of London named after The River Fleet, London's largest underground river.