About The Centro Buildings
Old furniture depository with historic charm nestled in vibrant Camden
The Centro Buildings, 20-23 Mandela Street, NW1
At The Centro Buildings
- Spaces from 190 – 7,700 sq ft
- 1 - 150+ people
- 2 meeting rooms
Facilities at this property
See more of The Centro Buildings
Arrange a tour today
More about The Centro Buildings
Nestled between Mornington Crescent and Camden Town, set back from Regent's Canal, this former furniture depository is just an 8-minute walk from both stations. The Centro Buildings comprises 7 fully refurbished buildings designed for creative and ambitious companies.
There is an onsite café and gym in the heart of the complex, and working in one of London’s most creative areas, you're never short of things to do or places to eat and drink. Camden is notorious for its vibrant and buzzing atmosphere, obvious from the moment you step outside Camden Town Tube Station. From its great transport links to a vast array of lunch options and the famous Camden Market, the area is fun and vibrant with plenty of room for growth.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about The Centro Buildings?
The location, our large spaces and the services.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
Camden Street has a number of coffee shops used by our customers.
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near The Centro Buildings?
Mcdonalds, Costa, Cafe 66 and Pret.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Brew Dog, Lock Tavern, and Worlds End.
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
The Mandela mural on the building.