About Parkhall Business Centre
Bright spaces in a former Pye Electronics building in West Dulwich
40 Martell Road, Dulwich, SE21 8EN
At Parkhall Business Centre
- Spaces from 150 - 8750 sq ft
- 1 - 150+ people
- 1 meeting room
Facilities at this property
See more of Parkhall Business Centre
Arrange a tour today
More about Parkhall Business Centre
Parkhall Business Centre is a hub for creative companies wanting to be surrounded by a bustling community. Situated in West Dulwich, the former home to Pye Electronics houses a range of light and airy studio and workshop spaces, with the crittall style windows adding an industrial-style feel.
The building also offers a meeting room and the fantastic Volcano Coffee House, to keep you caffeinated through even the toughest of Mondays.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of your property?
Parkhall Business Centre used to be a factory for radio and telephone parts.
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about your property?
The community, the newly refurbished area and the old and new combination of the spaces
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
We have a café in the building, other than that there is a pub on the corner called The Rosendale.
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Parkhall Business Centre?
Again, the café on site, or near by pubs and restaurants on West Norwood high street.
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
- What are the top questions you always get asked by customers?
What did the building used to be before? What type of businesses are in the building? What networking events do we do?