HomeWork is our in-house magazine which paints a fantastic picture of life as a Workspace customer or Club Workspace member. Within every edition we try to discuss the leading issues affecting New and Growing Companies and entrepreneurs in London and beyond.
Let’s give you the low-down on what to expect:
- How to build – and grow – your business network
- What’s next for London’s broadband speeds?
- How New and Growing Companies can protect themselves from cyber crime
- Spotlight on Metal Box Factory’s Platinum WiredScore connectivity award
- The tech spec at Workspace
- A spotlight on Ambassadors’ Day
- Interviews with business participants of InspiresMe Week 2016
- What’s next following the UK’s unprecedented decision to leave the EU?
- What do entrepreneurs love most about co-working?
- How co-working can foster business collaboration
- What’s trending at Club Workspace right now?
Women in business
- Women inspiring women – hints and tips for female would-be entrepreneurs
And that’s not all – there’s something in there for everyone, so make sure you stay tuned to the HomeWork section of our site – where you’ll be able to download a digital copy – and keep your eyes peeled in all communal areas of Workspace business centres this month!