Information correct as of 2nd April 2020
At this difficult time, we would like to extend our thoughts to everyone being affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are constantly monitoring the government guidance to ensure we’re providing our customers and staff with the best possible protection.
You can keep up to date with the latest government guidance here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
All the government support available for businesses can be found here, with more detailed links on what’s available at the bottom of this page.
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority and we are working hard to ensure business continuity wherever possible.
Our business centres remain open and accessible for essential activities and are fully supported remotely by the Centre Management team.
What does this mean for customers?
- Customers who wish to access their space should contact their Centre Manager to organise.
- Our business centres are operating with temporarily reduced services to reflect the fact that the majority of our customers are following government instructions and now working from home.
- All Workspace staff are available and supporting customers remotely via phone and email.
- Customers who would like to discuss their lease or ongoing space requirements should contact their Centre Manager.
- New meeting room bookings are temporarily on hold. If you have an existing meeting room booking during this period please contact email@example.com
- Business centre viewings are temporarily on hold.
When travel restrictions are lifted, we will endeavour to resume normal services as soon as possible. We will update you as to when this might be possible.
We greatly appreciate your trust and cooperation during these unprecedented times and trust that you will work with us to help keep us all safe and secure.
Government Support for Businesses
A full range of measures have been made available to support businesses, public services and individuals during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Businesses should keep checking the official government website for the latest updates on what support is available to them and where and how they can access it.
Click the links below to find more detail on: