We use your information to make our Services available and to personalise your experience with us for example, managing your Workspace account, improving our website or mobile application or contacting or interacting with you.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website or mobile applications are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- to contact you where you have made an enquiry for a rental space or submitted a job application;
- to decide whether to enter into a transaction with you;
- to analyse it in order to better understand your service and marketing requirements or the services you are proposing to supply to us;
- to analyse it to develop our products, services and systems and to understand our customers’ requirements;
- to monitor calls and transactions to ensure service quality, compliance with procedures and to combat fraud;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to recover any payments due to us and to make payments to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service e.g. Workspace Account Directory or My Account, when you choose to do so;
- if you use our internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing or print systems, we may monitor your activity and any files or messages on those systems at any time in accordance with applicable law, for purposes of investigation or to ensure compliance with Workspace policies; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will use your personal information, such as your name and contact details, for business communications with you relating to your use of our Services, to conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys which help us to improve our Services, to manage your use of Workspace Account Directory and V-greet (the digital directory system at some of our Centres) which both help you access and make full use of our Services, to provide security for you, your property and our buildings through our building security, incident response, access controls and our use of CCTV and call recordings. We consider that it is in our legitimate business interest to process your personal data for these purposes. We are not required to seek your consent to undertake business communications with you under the e-marketing regime as they are not promotional in nature. Click on the following links for more information: