Measures at Workspace
Measures at Workspace
All Workspace properties remain open with increased safety measures in place for any customers who have an essential need to come into their space over the coming weeks.
Here is a summary of the health and safety measures we are keeping in place to help ensure your teams are safe whilst in your space.
For further support, resources or information, please scroll down to the bottom of the page or speak to your centre manager who will be happy to help.
- All communal areas and touchpoints will continue to be cleaned using virucidal chemical cleaner and we have increased touchpoint cleaning circuits throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations and protective plastic guards across all properties remain and we have optimised ventilation around our buildings to improve the supply of fresh air.
- We continue to encourage customers and guests to wear a face covering when using communal areas, unless exempt.
- Clear signage relating to handwashing and sanitization, face coverings and symptomatic visitors remains visible across all properties and the signs are still freely available for our customers to download – find the link at the bottom of this page.
- Meeting rooms are now open in full capacity including the addition of shared items such as board markers, cups and glasses, however we remind you to wipe down surfaces and such items before and after using.
- We have eased our social distancing within our communal areas and meeting rooms. You will notice our social distancing signage and one-way systems have been removed, however we remind you and your teams to continue to act carefully and use caution when using these spaces.
- For the time being, are event spaces remain closed. However, if you’d like to host an event in your own space, you may do so. You can find more information on the government guidance here.
- If you or any of your team test positive for COVID-19, please let your Centre Manager know as quickly as possible so that we can monitor and reduce the risk of transmission within our buildings.
We greatly appreciate your continued trust and cooperation and have confidence that you will work with us to help keep us all safe and secure. We encourage you to read the full guidelines from the government here.
More resources & support
Explore the resources below including downloadable signage packs to help you implement social distancing and good hygiene in your own office and short-term office space options for your teams.