Now the government has released guidelines on how UK businesses can start to plan how to safely return to work, we've summarised the measures we've started to put in place to protect you and your teams as you begin to return to your Workspace.
New measures we're putting in place:
Watch the short video below showing how our centres will work, including more bike racks, one-way circulation, two-metre signage, receptionist screens, reduced furniture and enhanced hygiene measures.
- Social distancing will apply throughout our business centres and we have thinned out furniture in communal areas to facilitate this.
- We're installing clear signage across our sites to help customers follow 2m social distancing rules easily and have made the signs available for you to download and install in your offices at the bottom of this page.
- We're implementing measures to enable as much one-way movement in, out and around sites where possible.
- We're reviewing our policies generally and in particular areas such as parcel deliveries to ensure we follow Government guidance.
- All communal areas and touchpoints will be cleaned using virucidal chemical cleaner and we are increasing cleaning circuits throughout the day.
- We're installing hand sanitisers, protective plastic guards and signage across all sites to make it easier for you to maintain good hygiene throughout the day, signage is available for you to download and install in your own offices at the bottom of this page.
- Our business centres remain open and supported remotely by the full Centre Management team, albeit with temporarily reduced services (due to reduced numbers of people currently using the space)
- Virtual viewings and viewings in person are available across all locations
- Customers who are accessing their business centre should closely follow the social distancing and other guidelines recommended by the Government
- We expect to have all new social distancing and hygiene measures completed across all of our business centres during May
- All Workspace staff are available and supporting customers remotely via phone and email
- Customers who would like to discuss their lease or ongoing space requirements should contact their Centre Manager
- New meeting room bookings are temporarily on hold. If you have an existing meeting room booking during this period please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your trust and cooperation during these unprecedented times and trust that you will work with us to help keep us all safe and secure. We encourage you to read the full guidelines from the Government on how to safely return to work here.
We want to ensure you and your teams feel as safe as possible returning to your Workspace centre, and will continue to update this page and the hub with information, resources and advice to help you manage this period of transition. In the coming weeks we'll be sharing further advice and updates.
Further Resources & Support
Explore the resources below including a quick guide on the new measures Workspace are putting in place, immediate funding advice, remote events you can attend and downloadable signage packs to help you implement social distancing and good hygiene in your office.