Now the government has released guidelines on how UK businesses can start to plan how to safely return to work, we've summarised the measures we've put in place to protect you and your teams as you begin to return to your Workspace.
New measures we've put in place:
Watch the short video below showing how our centres are working, including more bike racks, one-way circulation, two-metre signage, receptionist screens, reduced furniture and enhanced hygiene measures.
- Social distancing applies throughout our business centres and we have thinned out furniture in communal areas to facilitate this.
- We've installed clear signage across our sites to help customers follow 2m social distancing rules easily and have made the signs available for you to download and install in your offices at the bottom of this page.
- We've implemented measures to enable as much one-way movement in, out and around sites where possible.
- We've reviewed our policies generally and in particular areas such as parcel deliveries to ensure we are following Government guidance.
- All communal areas and touchpoints are cleaned using virucidal chemical cleaner and we have increased cleaning circuits throughout the day.
- We've installed hand sanitisers, protective plastic guards and signage across all sites to make it easier for you to maintain good hygiene throughout the day, signage is available for you to download and install in your own offices at the bottom of this page.
- Our business centres are open and staffed by the Centre Management team, albeit with temporarily reduced services (due to reduced numbers of people currently using the space).
- Viewings in person are available across all locations.
- Customers who are accessing their business centre should closely follow the social distancing and other guidelines recommended by the Government.
- New social distancing and hygiene measures have been installed across all business centres.
- Customers who would like to discuss their lease or ongoing space requirements should contact their Centre Manager.
- All of our meeting rooms are now available for you to use. Whether you need a room for a couple of hours or a longer period of time, we can accomodate you.
For help with booking a room or for more information, contact your centre manager.
We greatly appreciate your trust and cooperation during these unprecedented times and trust that you will work with us to help keep us all safe and secure. We encourage you to read the full guidelines from the Government on how to safely return to work here.
We want to ensure you and your teams feel as safe as possible returning to your Workspace centre, and will continue to update this page and the hub with information, resources and advice to help you manage this period of transition. In the coming weeks we'll be sharing further advice and updates.
Further resources & support
Explore the resources below including a quick guide on the new measures Workspace are putting in place, immediate funding advice, remote events you can attend and downloadable signage packs to help you implement social distancing and good hygiene in your office.