Get in touch
Get in touch
How can we help?
The Centre Management teams are here to help you and your teams. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly and they will be happy to answer your questions.
For any other queries, have a read of the most frequently asked questions below, or get in touch with the team below.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I access my Workspace office?
All our properties are open so you can access them at any time between 7am - 7pm. For access outside of these hours please contact your centre manager. We ask that you follow the social distancing and hygiene guidelines set out by the Government if you do enter the building, you can find more information here.
- What are Workspace doing to help customers work safely in their spaces?
We want to ensure you and your teams feel as safe as possible returning to your Workspace property. To help make this easier, we have installed a range of new measures across our buildings including:
- Hand sanitisers, protective screens and signage across all sites to make it easier for you to maintain social distance and good hygiene throughout the day
- One-way routes in, out and around the buildings where possible
- Limits on visitors, deliveries and lift occupancy to manage the flow of people
- Increased bike storage where possible so you can be flexible with your commute
You can find more information here.
- What cleaning measures do Workspace have in place?
All communal areas and touchpoints are cleaned using virucidal chemical cleaner regularly throughout the day. You can download helpful signs for your own office here.