Club Workspace’s Financial and Funding Drop-in-Clinic delivered by trusted partner, Informed Funding.
Looking to review your financial strategy? Or struggling with your finances and need professional advice? Here is your chance for your questions to be answered, a drop-in-clinic with an experienced Finance Director from Informed Funding.
Informed Funding connects Workspace customers to expert funding strategy support and financial advice. Club Workspace members can attend this drop-in-clinic after the New Member Orientation at Kennington Park.
Attend this clinic to connect to Informed Funding and learn how they support Club Workspace members and gain more information on the range of services they offer including Financial and Financial Strategy 1 on 1 Consultations & Funding Workshops and Seminars.
When: Wednesday 24th October 2018
Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Do I need to pre-book? No, but email Informed Funding on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re planning on attending. The clinic will be informal and unstructured and will be focussed on questions you raise.
Where: Club Workspace Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, Oval, SW9 6DE
Finance Director - Mike Fletcher
Mike is a highly skilled Finance Director and resourceful Chartered Accountant, having worked in financial services for more than 20 years at large global financial institutions, domestic financial institutions, and small financial boutiques. He has strong experience in sales, marketing, operations, finance, client service, risk management and strategic functions, as both a leader of small specialist teams and large generalist teams, as well as managing cross-functional teams. He has successfully been able to translate these skills to the SME sector, bringing experience to add rigour to SME companies.
Club Workspace members can use the drop-in-clinic as a sign-post to the following support provided by Informed Funding:
- Receive professional advice on their finance issues
- Review financial strategies and their business plans
- Learn how to better understand the financial performance of the business
- Understand what they should consider when taking on business partners and investors
- Understand what they should include in a shareholder’s agreement and why they are important
- Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using various types of finance to fund or grow their business
- Review strategies for rewarding and motivating staff
- Review the options for growing the business and understand the pitfalls that this may bring
- Review invoice finance costs benefits and options
- Make smarter, informed decisions about equity finance
- Make finance decisions in the right time
- Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong choice for a growing business
- Determine if Grants and R&D funding are an option for their business
- Identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- Help them understand how their finances work
- Review possible options for exit and succession planning
- Understand how to mitigate the risks of BREXIT
- Tap in to an extensive network of experienced business leaders