We've partnered with fashion tech experts, Women of Wearables, to deliver a design and manufacturing workshop for hardware businesses, in conjunction with the experts from The Technology Partnership. TTP is an independent technology company where scientists and engineers collaborate to invent, design and develop new products and technologies. Working across a wide spectrum of industries including health, telecoms, industrials and consumer, TTP creates breakthrough solutions that bring strong commercial value to clients and the benefits of technology to all.
This workshop will consist of two group sessions:
- Group session on user requirements – how to define what your product will be and how to test it as you go along.
- Group session on planning challenge: how to take a hardware idea to market.
Topics that we plan to weave into the discussion include:
- Hardware design
- Hardware assembly
- Suppliers – how to find them, how to work with them
- In-house vs. outsourcing – which is best (for the example cases) and why
- Prototyping – what, how, when, why
- De-risking early
Seats are limited for this rare workshop, book your seat today.