As part of this years' Mental Health Awareness Week, Workspace, in collaboration with our in-house yogi and mindfulness expert Monica Ruiz, would like to invite you to join us to discover your calmer mind.
In this free workshop, we will discuss the benefits and learn effective techniques of how a mindful approach to life can generate peace of mind, while increasing focus and calmness.
You will learn:
- What is Mindfulness?
- The power of being present
- How I can improve your mindfulness state
- How to apply it in the workplace
- Strategies to deal with stress and difficulties in a mindful way
- Decrease in negative thoughts and emotions
- Increase of wellbeing and happiness
- Quick and easy strategies to stay focused, centered and calm
Monday 13th May from 6pm to 7.30pm
Kennington Park, Canterbury Court, Studio 3.28
What to bring?
Notebook, pen and water
Due to limited availability, reserve your free place here.