Are you working in a start-up or want to start your own business? In this private group session, Kaitlin Zhang will work with a select group of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to develop their personal brands online.
You'll work through the 5 steps to building your personal brand online with Kaitlin.
- Pitch (your brand positioning an elevator pitch)
- Profile (photos and video)
- Platform (website)
- Produce (social media and content marketing)
- Partnership (brand partners and media partners)
Kaitlin will answer some of the most comon questions:
- What is the difference between corporate branding and personal branding?
- How do I present myself in the best way, espeically if I'm wearing many different hats?
- What are the best practices for CEO / founder's online reputation management?
- How can CEOs leverage the team's personal brand to attract investments?
- How can I build my personal brand without spending much time?
- Should I get a personal website? How do I make a website easily?
- Door Open 6:30pm
- Workshop time 7pm - 9pm
- Max group size is 12 people - Club Workspace customers can use the code "clubworkspace" to register for a free place via Eventbrite (hit 'Book your seat' above)
What you need to bring to the workshop, in order to participate fully:
- Laptop (please ensure it's charged)
- Laptop charger
- Any logos, photos or videos you want to put on your website
- Smiles and a "can-do" attitude
*Please note that late comers will miss important steps so it is crucial to arrive on time.