Workspace has partnered with presentation coach Andrea Pacini to bring you this insightful 1-hour livestream masterclass. Ideal for established business owners and professionals who want to improve their ability to create and deliver powerful presentations, whether face-to-face or online.
About this Masterclass
In today’s business world, professionals are called on to make presentations on a regular basis and in many different contexts ranging from an online presentation, a sales call or a virtual meeting. In all these contexts there is no room for a hastily put together or mediocre presentation.
- Do you find it difficult to develop a compelling message and a story that resonates?
- Do your presentations suffer from 'Death by PowerPoint'?
- Do you find it difficult to establish a connection with your audience, especially in online presentations?
In this one-hour livestream masterclass, Andrea Pacini will tear up the conventional wisdom and provide you a simple new method for producing great presentations that hit the mark every time.
What You'll Learn:
- Discover the 5 key principles behind all succesful presentations
- Discover the key mistakes business professionals make when creating presentations, including online presentations
- Understand what's getting in the way of you becoming the best presenter you can be
- Discover the 3 skills you must have in order to create and deliver powerful presentations
- Learn practical strategies and techniques to help you prepare, design and deliver memorable presentations
About Andrea Pacini
Andrea is a presentation coach and founder of Ideas on Stage UK. In the last 10 years Ideas on Stage has worked with clients like Microsoft, Lacoste, The World Bank and over 300 TEDx speakers. They specialise in helping established business owners and professionals create and deliver powerful presentations, including online presentations. Andrea’s vision is to help as many professionals as possible share their message, make an impact and be memorable.
Who is this masterclass for?
- If you are an established business owner or professional (with 10+ years of experience) who use presentations to drive business
- If you want to survive and thrive in the current climate
- If you want your audience to take action
- If you want to share your message, make an impact and be memorable
If you answered yes to any of the above points, then this webinar is definitely for you.
Spaces are limited, book your seat today!