Workspace has partnered with presentation coach Andrea Pacini to bring you this insightful 1-hour livestream masterclass. Ideal for established business owners and professionals who want to improve their ability to sell their ideas when presenting.
Why should you attend this Masterclass?
- If meeting participants remember nothing, the return on that investment is minimal
- If your sales pitch fails to make customers want to buy from you, your revenues will suffer
- If your leadership presentation fails to inspire your employees, they won’t be motivated to deliver on your strategy
In this one-hour Live Masterclass, Andrea will tear up the conventional wisdom and provide you a simple new method for producing great presentations that move your audience to take action.
What you'll learn
- Discover the 5 key principles behind all succesful presentations
- Discover the key mistakes business professionals make when creating presentations, including online presentations
- Understand what's getting in the way of you becoming the best presenter you can be
- Discover the 3 skills you must have in order to create and deliver powerful presentations
- Learn practical strategies and techniques to help you prepare, design and deliver memorable presentations
About Andrea Pacini
Andrea is a presentation coach and founder of Ideas on Stage UK. In the last 10 years Ideas on Stage has worked with clients like Microsoft, Lacoste, The World Bank and over 400 TEDx speakers. They specialise in helping established business owners and professionals unlock more sales and business success through great presenting. Andrea’s vision is to help as many impact-driven entrepreneurs as possible share their message, make an impact and be memorable.
Who is this masterclass for?
- If you are an established business owner or professional (with 10+ years of experience) who use presentations to drive business
- If you want to survive and thrive in the current climate
- If you want your audience to take action
- If you want to share your message, make an impact and be memorable
If you answered yes to any of the above points, then this webinar is definitely for you.
Spaces are limited, book your seat today!