Workspace Group PLC (Workspace, We or Us) owns and/or controls the website at www.workspacegroup.co.uk and related Workspace domains (together, the Site). You are a visitor to or a registered user of the Site.
By accessing the Site you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the Site.
2 Other applicable Terms
2.1 The following terms also apply to your use of the Site:
(c) By using the Site you confirm you accept the terms of these policies.
2.2 The following terms will also apply to the provision of our services (where relevant):
(a) Where your purchase services via our Club Workspace, the Club Workspace terms and conditions will apply
(b) Where your purchase Meeting Room services, the Meeting Room terms and conditions
3 Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on the Site are owned by Workspace or its licensors.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the Site in any form is prohibited other than for personal use or internal business use only and may not be reproduced or shared with a third party. All copyright notices in the original material must be retained. The Site may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way for any commercial purpose.
Reproduction for personal and internal business use does not permit incorporation of material or any part of it in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise).
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
4 Disclaimers and limitation of liability
4.1 Workspace accepts no liability in respect of:
(a) any of the content of the Site (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content and any guidance or other content and information in connection with new business space, property or land). This information on the Site does not constitute advice or recommendation;
(b) any content submitted or uploaded by users of the Site; or
(c) any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this website (Third Party Site).
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Workspace shall not be liable for any damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (whether direct, indirect or consequential) resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information contained in or available through the Site.
Workspace shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Workspace does not warrant that functions, materials and information available on the Site (and/or linked to the Site) will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Workspace may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. Workspace will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy particular requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output. You are responsible for making all arrangements for you to have access to the Site and any charges associated with such access.
5 Lawful purposes
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
(a) In any way that breaches these terms, any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
(b) To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
(c) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
(d) To impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
(e) In any way that interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
6 Uploading content and contacting other users
The standards set out in this clause 6.1 apply to your use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site and/or where you communicate with another user, such as by using Workspace Social:
(a) you content and communications must:
(i) Be accurate (where they state facts);
(ii) Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
(iii) Comply with applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
(b) your content and communications must not:
(i) Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
(ii) Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
(iii) Promote sexually explicit material;
(iv) Promote violence;
(v) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
(vi) Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
(vii) Be likely to deceive any person;
(viii) Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(ix) Promote any illegal activity;
(x) Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
(xi) Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(xii) Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
(xiii) Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
(xiv) Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
(c) in addition to (a) and (b) above, where you communicate with other users, you must not:
(i) lie to or mislead other users;
(ii) distribute unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
(iii) contact other users for non-business related purposes;
(iv) use personal information about other users, including but not limited to their names, email addresses, and postal addresses, except with their express consent.
(together, the Standards)
You warrant that your use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site and/or communicate with other user complies with the Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Standards.
We are not directly involved in the discussions or transactions between users, and do not provide any assurances that any user will fulfil their obligations to other users. The actions of other users are their own, and we do not support, endorse or join them.
The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
7 Links and other content
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Links to the Site does not imply that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trade marks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensors. You must ensure that any links to Site which you create are from websites which comply with the Content Standards set out in Section 5.
You must not frame any portion or pages of the Site on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must be 18 or over to register for the Site.
You will be required to provide information about yourself when you register. You warrant that this information is true, accurate and complete.
At our discretion we may refuse to register you.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password which you must keep confidential.
9 Suspension and termination
Where we have determined, in our discretion, that there has been a breach of these terms, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including:
(a) Disabling your username and password;
(b) Removing, suspending or disabling your access to the Site or any content on the Site;
(c) Issuing a warning to you;
(d) Using any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce these terms.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in clause 8.1 above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You can terminate your account at any time by following the process set out here. This will, where applicable, remove your profile and other personal information from view and prohibit you from accessing the Site as a registered user. Once your registration is terminated, we will have the right to delete your account.
All sections which, by their nature must survive, will survive any termination of your use of the Site.
These terms are subject to change from time to time without notice so should be checked regularly. Continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions of these terms and conditions and the provisions of any other terms and conditions you may be bound by, the provisions of these terms and conditions will prevail.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
11 About us
www.workspacegroup.co.uk is owned and operated by Workspace Group PLC.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2041612.
Our registered office is at Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
Our VAT number is 872070825
We/ our/ us pertains to Workspace Plc
b. You/ your pertains to the Client
Your booking is confirmed once full payment has been received. Non-payment prior to the event will result in access denied.
2. Costs & Payment
The fee is the total cost of the meeting room hire and must be paid prior to the event date. Payment is to be paid using a debit or credit card. We do not accept cash or cheque.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
3. Extended Bookings/Non Payment
Should your meeting run over and you wish to extend your booking, you may notify the site team to request an extension. You must pay the additional cost at the end of your meeting, before you leave the premises. Additional payments must be paid using a debit or credit card. We do not accept cash or cheque.
We reserve the right to cancel any future bookings made by you if you have any outstanding payments on your account.
i) Agents booking on behalf of a client must disclose the name of the company they are working with. The agent confirms he or she has the client’s approval and holds the appropriate authority to make the booking on behalf of the client. Without the necessary approval and authority of their client, we will not be obliged to honour bookings made by agencies.
ii) Agents booking on their own account must disclose the name of the company the booking corresponds to. Agencies must accept full legal responsibility for the total booking fee if the company declines to honour the booking.
If you cancel or fail to use the booking, you will be liable for 100% of the total booking fee. No refunds will be given for cancellation or failure to use the booking.
6. Meeting rooms and facilities
We hold the authority to transfer bookings to alternative rooms of similar price, size and quality in the event the original room is inaccessible.
You must not participate in any illegal activity or create nuisance that causes disruption to other customers in the building.
You must provide advanced warning of any unusual activities taking place within the rooms prior to booking. Failure to so could result in access denied if the activity is deemed unsuitable for the space. We will not be liable to refund the cost.
You are responsible for any damaged caused to the space or equipment during your booking. Any damage caused by you or your guests will be chargeable. Charges will be based on i) the cost of repair and ii) the subsequent loss of business suffered by us.
You are responsible for anything you leave unattended in the room. We do not take responsibility for any items lost or stolen during your booking.
8. Externally Purchased Food
Food purchased externally may be brought onto the premises for consumption. You are responsible for discarding waste brought in to the room from external food purchases.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to your membership of Club Workspace, a range of services provided by Workspace Management Limited (‘WML’). ‘Member’ and ‘Members’ refer to you and to other Club Workspace Members. Workspace Management Limited is part of the Workspace Group of companies (‘Workspace Group’). ‘Services’ and ‘Service’ refer to the range of services, or any one or some combination of them, offered by WML and as are set out and described in these terms and conditions.
2. The Club Workspace objectives are to provide flexible, shared office or working environment for individuals or small teams seeking a temporary venue in a congenial, professional business environment.Nothing in these terms and conditions confers any security of tenure or other right of exclusive possession or rights of occupation on a Member.
3. Club Workspace membership entitles you to be issued with a Club Workspace membership card. Access to most Club Workspace areas is gained by the membership card. Wi Fi is activated by use of the membership card.
4. Club Workspace membership entitles you to use the areas within the participating Workspace Group centres which have been specially designated for Members (‘Club Workspace areas’).A list of the participating Workspace Group centres may be found on the dedicated part of the website: www.workspace.co.uk (‘the Website’).
Nature of this agreement and relationship of the parties
5. WML is by these terms and conditions granting anyone who becomes a Member and who abides by these terms and conditions of Membership the right to use the temporary, flexible office space provided at Club Workspace locations for permitted purposes. The purpose of the agreement comprised in these terms and conditions is the provision by WML of the Services to Members.
6. The whole of the office space occupied and used by Club Workspace Members remains the property of WML and remains in WML’s possession and control. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall create as between WML and any Member, or any Members, or any additional named Team Room user, or any other person or entity (whether corporate or otherwise), the relationship of landlord-tenant or lessor-lessee. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall create or confer upon any Member or Members or any other person any security of tenure, any tenancy, any leasehold estate, or any other legal or beneficial real property interest.Nothing in these terms and conditions shall grant or be construed so as to grant to any Member, or any Members, or any other person, any title, easement, lien, right of possession or related rights in the business and undertaking of WML, or in Club Workspace, or in or related to the premises or office space used or occupied in the course of providing the Services.
7. Club Workspace membership entitles you to use Club Workspace areas between the hours of 8.00 am and 8.00 pm on any working day but opening hours may vary from location to location and Members should check the dedicated section of the Website. Use of the designated Club Workspace areas is subject to the terms of your membership package (including any terms as to reasonable use) and will be charged for on a monthly basis.
Internet and refreshments
8 .Club Workspace membership entitles you to the use of free internet access and refreshments facilities where they are available at designated Club Workspace locations which are listed in the relevant section on the Website. Or Members should check with the relevant Club Workspace location directly. Such facilities are available only during the opening hours of the Club Workspace location. Opening hours may be found at the appropriate section of Website.Any use of free facilities must be fair and reasonable.WML requires Members to comply at all times with the relevant provisions of the Digital Economy Act 2010 when using the Club Workspace free internet connection.
9. In the event that WML experiences any issues with the provision of internet service (whether temporary suspension or otherwise) WML will not accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be occasioned to a Member as a result of the occurrence of such issues. This limitation and exclusion of liability and responsibility shall apply however such loss or damage may arise whether directly or indirectly and the Member waives any right to make any claim whatsoever against WML or any of the Workspace Group companies arising out of or in connection with of any such loss or damage.
Copying, printing and document scanning
10. Club Workspace membership entitles you to use copying, printing and document scanning facilities at any of the Club Workspace locations where such facilities are offered.Charges must be paid for in advance in accordance with the current monthly charge rate (which may be found on the Website dedicated to Club Workspace) and is subject to the limitation that such use must be fair and reasonable as to time taken and the number of pages processed.Monthly copying, printing and scanning charges paid but unused will not be refunded.
11. In the event that WML experiences any issues with the provision of the copying, printing and document scanning facilities (whether temporary suspension or otherwise) WML will not accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be occasioned to a Member as a result of the occurrence of such issues. This limitation and exclusion of liability and responsibilityshall apply however such loss or damage may arise whether directly or indirectly and the Member expressly waives any right to make any claim whatsoever against WML or any of the Workspace Group companies arising out of or in connection with of any such loss or damage.
12. Club Workspace membership entitles you to the use of a locker (‘the Locker Service’) at those Club Workspace locations where such a facilities are offered and subject to availability.All Locker Service charges are payable in advance for an initial period of not less than one calendar month.
13. Unless otherwise terminated by WML, the Locker Service will be terminated upon a Member giving notice to WML. The Locker Service charges may be found on the Website.In the event that a Member fails to remove property from the locker at the end of any Service period or allows Service charges to fall into arrears then WML shall have the right to remove and dispose of any such property. WML shall be under no obligation to notify a Member of any such removal and disposal and shall incur no liability to any Member or any other person for any loss or damage (however it may arise) which the Member or any other person may sustain as a result of such removal or disposal and the Member expressly waives any right to make any claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such disposal whether for the value of the property disposed of or otherwise. Property removed from a locker in such circumstances will be stored and available for collection for a period of not less than ten working days after which period it will be disposed of. .
14. Lockers are available to named individual members only and are not offered for corporate use. Lockers are not provided as a long term storage facility. Padlocks will be provided free of charge by WML and only WML padlocks may be used on lockers.Members will incur a charge for any replacement padlocks. Padlocks must be returned at the end of any Locker Service period and if not returned will incur a charge.Lockers must remain locked at all times apart from those occasions when property is being deposited or removed. WML accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety or security or for the loss of (including by theft) or damage to any property stored in any locker.Members accept that when using such facilities their goods are stored at entirely their own risk and it shall be Members’ responsibility to insure against the risk of loss, theft or damage to their property. Lockers must be used in a manner consistent with the Club Workspace objectives set out in these terms and conditions and WML reserves the right to open (including by force) any locker and to inspect and/or remove the contents of any locker if or when it suspects it is being used in contravention of the same and shall have the right to draw the contents of any locker to the attention of any relevant authority should it deem it appropriate to do so.
Your Desk Membership
15. Desks for a Member’s use only are available at certain Club Workspace locations (‘the Your Desk Service’). Details of the Club Workspace locations where the Your Desk Service is available may be found on the Website. A Your Desk may be booked by a Member at any one location where this Service is offered and is subject to availability. Your Desk Service charges are payable one calendar month in advance. The Your Desk Service charge is made for periods of not less than one calendar month. Any such dedicated desk will be for the exclusive use of the Club Member who has booked it and will consist of a lockable desk or a pedestal.
16. In the event that a Member fails to remove property from the dedicated desk at the end of any Your Desk Service period or allows Your Desk Service charges to fall into arrears then WML shall have the right to remove and dispose of any such property. WML shall be under no obligation to notify a Member of any such removal and disposal and shall incur no liability to any Member for any loss or damage (however it may arise) which the Member may sustain as a result of such removal or disposal and the Member expressly waives any right to make any claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such disposal whether for the value of the property disposed of or otherwise. Property removed from a dedicated desk will be stored and available for collection for a period of not less than ten working days after which period it will be disposed of.
17. A Mailbox service (‘the Mailbox Service’) is available at selected Club Workspace locations. Club Workspace Mailbox Service offers only a postal address to which postal packets may be sent and for the holding of packets so sent for collection by the Customer or their agent; it does not provide a forwarding service by whatever means for postal packets so sent to the Customer. The Mailbox Service is an add-on to the Club Workspace membership and is not offered as a stand-alone Service. For details of those locations where the Mailbox Service is offered please refer to the Website. Mailboxes will be allocated subject to acceptance of a Member’s application for the same.
18. To apply for the Mailbox Service you must complete a Mailbox Service application form which will be provided by a Club Workspace representative on request.You must when applying supply all of the information requested in the application form including all documents.Mailboxes are subject to a monthly Mailbox Service charge payable monthly in advance. Mailboxes are offered in an open, unlocked, ‘pigeon-hole’ shelf format.In some locations, you will be provided with a padlock free of charge by WML and only WML padlocks may be used.
19. WML accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety or security or for the loss of (including by theft) or damage to any mail or goods in any mailbox or consequential loss of any kind (including but not limited to business loss) arising out of the loss, misplacement or theft of any items of post.Members accept that when using such facilities their mail is stored at entirely their own risk and it shall be Members’ responsibility to insure against the risk of loss, theft or damage to their mail or against any consequential loss arising therefrom.
20. Mailboxes must be used in a manner consistent with the Club Workspace objectives set out in these terms and conditions and WML reserves the right to suspend or terminate provision of the Mailbox Service to any Member or to inspect and/or remove the contents of any mailbox if or when it suspects it is being used in contravention of these terms and conditions or the objective set out in these terms and conditions. WML shall have the right to draw the contents of any mailbox to the attention of any relevant authority should it deem it appropriate to do so.
21. If a Member’s application for the Mailbox Service is granted the Member shall be under a continuing obligation to notify WML of any change to the information given on the application form or any relevant change in circumstances at any time during the period of his or her membership.
22. In relation to any application for the Mailbox Service WML will undertake all necessary background checks in order to comply with its statutory and regulatory obligations whether imposed by local authorities, HMRC, anti-money laundering legislation or otherwise and shall entitled to share the results of those checks with governmental or other regulatory agencies where it is deemed appropriate or where WML is under other legal obligation to do so.WML is not obliged to and does not agree to hold mail for any Member wishing to use the Mail Box Service where there is a pending application for the Mailbox Service and while the background checks are being completed. The Member agrees that a period of up to ten days, subject to all paperwork being received, may elapse between the date of the application and the date of confirmation of acceptance and the start of the Mail Box Service after such acceptance.
23. In the event that the information supplied by a Member in an application form is discovered at any time to be inaccurate or incomplete or if the results of any background check are unsatisfactory for any reason then WML will either: refuse to grant the application and refund any monies taken from the Member in relation to the same or immediately terminate the Mailbox Service and refund any unused proportion of the Service fees or charges.
Team Room Service
24. Club Workspace membership entitles you to book a room for your use only (‘a Team Room’) at Club Workspace locations offering the Team Room Service.
25. Approval of any application for Team Room Services is subject to provision of a suitable level of holding deposit being agreed with WML and paid prior to commencement of use of the Team Room Service.The deposit shall be held by WML as security for the costs of cleaning and repair which WML may incur at the end of any Team Room Service period. Members are under a positive obligation to leave Team Rooms at the end of any such Team Room Service period promptly and in a clean and tidy condition equivalent to the condition in which the Team Room was made available.WML shall at its discretion have the right to make deduction from the deposit in the event that it is obliged to effect cleaning and repairs to any Team Room in circumstances where these are required.
26. Team Room Service charges are payable in advance.The initial Service charge payment on commencement shall be payable at the same time as the deposit and shall cover a period of not less than one calendar month and not more than 6 calendar months.The Team Room Service is offered for use of a particular room for a minimum period of not less than 3 calendar months and for a maximum period of not more than 6 calendar months.
27. The Team Room Service is offered subject to the availability of space in those Club Workspace locations which provide the Team Room Service. Locations offering the Team Room Service are listed on the Website.
28. The Team Room Service is only available to Members who have a valid Membership at the time of commencement of use of the Team Room Service and that valid Membership must be maintained for the whole of the initial period for which the Team Room Service has been booked and for any further period of the Service booked thereafter.Members not meeting these criteria will not be eligible to use the Team Room Service.Failure to meet these Membership eligibility criteria at any time during use of the Team Room Service shall cause the provision of the Service to that Member/former Member to be automatically and immediately terminated and shall also cause the membership granted to any additional Team Room users (as provided in clause 29) to be automatically and immediately terminated.
29. The paying Member may nominate specified persons as additional Team Room users and the maximum number of such additional Team Room users shall be agreed at the time of approval of the Team Room application by WML. The nominated additional Team Room users shall be added to the Member’s account for the purposes of use of the Team Room Service. The additional Team Room users will all receive a membership card to enable access to the Club Workspace premises and to the Team Room. For the avoidance of doubt the paying Member need not be present when any of the other additional Team Room users are using the Team Room.
30. Members using the Team Room Service shall have no right or entitlement or expectation to occupy the same Team Room for a single unbroken period of greater than six calendar months. There shall be no right of extension or of renewal of the Team Room Service after the expiry of any period of Team Room use and under no circumstances will WML permit any period of Team Room Service period longer than six calendar months.
31. Subject to the applying Member meeting the eligibility criteria as set out in these terms and conditions and in the Team Room Service application form and subject also to the availability of Team Rooms at any Club Workspace location, WML will on request try to relocate the Member to another Team Room at the expiry of any Team Room Service period.In the absence of other availability, WML may at its discretion invite the Member to take up conventional office space at premises elsewhere within the WML Workspace Group portfolio, subject to its terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall be treated as imposing upon WML any obligation to offer or to provide alternative Team Room space or conventional office space.
32. Nothing in these terms and conditions relating to the offer of Team Rooms or the Team Room Service confers any security of tenure or other right of exclusive possession or any right of occupation on a Member or any person or entity (whether corporate or otherwise) through whom the Member may operate or conduct his or her business or profession or with whom he or she is associated, whether as agent employee or otherwise and such restriction shall apply equally to all who may from time to time enter the Team Room (including the named additional Team Room users) with the consent of and at the invitation of the paying Member for any reason whatsoever.
33. Club Workspace may terminate the Team Room Service immediately in the event that any Team Room Service charges fall into arrears.In the event of any termination, or at the end of any Team Room Service period, the Member shall remove their property, and the property of all additional Team Room users, from the Team Room immediately.In the event of any failure to effect immediate removal Club Workspace shall have the right to remove without notice any such property from the Team Room and to store this for a period of not more than 10 working days after the date of removal. The property will be available for collection by the Member. After the expiry of the ten working days period Club Workspace shall be free to dispose of any such property without further notice. Club Workspace shall by such removal or disposal incur no liability to any Member or to any other person for any loss or damage (however it may arise) which the Member or any other person may sustain as a result of such removal or disposal and the Member expressly waives any right to make any claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such disposal whether for the value of the property disposed of or otherwise.
34. If a Member’s application for the Team Room Service is granted the Member shall be under a continuing obligation to notify WML of any change to the information given on the application form or any relevant change in circumstances at any time during the period of his or her membership.
35. In the event that the information supplied by a Member in an application form is discovered at any time to be inaccurate or incomplete or if the results of any background check are unsatisfactory for any reason then WML will either: refuse to grant the application and refund any monies taken from the Member in relation to the same or immediately terminate the Team Room Service and refund any unused proportion of the Service fees or charges.
Limitation and exclusion of liability
36. WML accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to Members’ property (or that of their visitors) while they are using the Club Workspace areas or any of the Services offered at any of the Club Workspace locations. Members will be entirely responsible for ensuring their property is safe and secure at all times whether stored in lockers, desks or otherwise and Members shall be entirely responsible for insuring the same. The limitation and exclusion of liability provided in this clause 36 shall be in addition to and shall be read with and form part of the limitations and exclusions of liability set out elsewhere and these terms and conditions.
Availability and behaviour
37. Availability of Club Workspace areas is subject to sufficient space being free to accommodate those Members wishing to have access at any one time. Club Workspace will provide Your Desks and Team Rooms subject to availability. WML has the right to determine appropriate capacity levels so as to ensure all Members receive an optimum experience of their use of the Club Workspace areas.Access is always subject to sufficient space being available and to ensuring compatibility with the Club Workspace objectives. Members may invite a reasonable number of others onto the premises (‘Members’ Visitors’).
38. Members’ Visitors may only access Club Workspace areas when accompanied by a Member.
39. Club Workspace membership requires that Members will be responsible for ensuring their own behaviour and that of their Members’ Visitors is at all times appropriate to the shared business environment of Club Workspace areas and is in accordance with the Club Workspace objectives set out in these terms and conditions. Membership and access are at WML’s discretion and will be reviewed if WML concludes a Member’s or named Team Room users’ or Members’ Visitors’ use of Club Workspace areas and facilities is or may be inconsistent with the Club Workspace objectives and these terms and conditions.
Minimum membership periods and termination
40. Club Workspace membership on joining will be for a minimum initial period of one calendar month (‘the Initial Period’).After the Initial Period Members’ Club Workspace membership will be renewed automatically and will continue to be renewed each calendar month afterwards unless the Member terminates their Club Workspace Membership or if WML terminates their membership.Members who have registered with an online account, must terminate their Membership using the Club Workspace Members’ section of the Website. Members who do not have an online account must terminate their membership by giving notice to the Club Workspace email address email@example.com.
41. Subject to any Service eligibility criteria provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions Members may terminate their membership at any time. Unless a different minimum term has been agreed in writing with the Member, the notice period shall be one calendar month from the date of any notice being received by WML.
42. The Team Room Service is offered subject to compliance with any Service eligibility criteria provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions. Members who using the Team Room Service may give notice of their intention to terminate their membership at any time during the three month minimum period for which the Team Room Service is offered.The notice period in such circumstances shall be not less than three calendar months.If this causes the Member’s membership to terminate prior to the expiry of any period for which a Team Room has been booked and/or paid for, WML shall be entitled to invoke clause 28 of these terms and conditions. .
Payment and terms of membership
43. Club Workspace membership charges are payable in advance by direct debit or by credit/debit card where the Member has an online account.Current membership charges may be found on the Website in the dedicated the Club Workspace section under ‘Membership Packages’.Failure to pay or late payment of membership charges or other charges may result in WML terminating membership.WML reserves the right to take appropriate steps to recover arrears.
44. Payment for any other Service(s) provided to Members will be in advance by credit card by direct debit as advised at the point of ordering or booking the Service(s).
45. WML is not obliged to refund any amounts for a period when membership is unused except if WML elects to terminate a Member’s membership for any reason or if there has been payment in advance for a Service which is withdrawn prior to use by a Member.
46. Membership cards will be replaced if lost or stolen. There will be a charge for all replacements. If a Member’s membership is terminated or if it expires, the Member must return the Membership card to WML which at all times retains ownership all Membership cards.
47. Club Workspace membership may not be transferred or assigned.
Alterations to these terms and conditions
48. WML may at any time alter these terms and conditions and the packages of Services offered and may also alter the level of membership charges and Service charges applicable to Club Workspace membership and the Services.Prior notice to Members of any such alterations will be provided to the Member not less than 14 days before any such alterations, including alterations to membership charges, come into effect.By agreeing to these terms and conditions and by continuing to use the Services or any of them, Members accept that it is their obligation to check the Club Website for alterations and agree to be bound by them.
49. WML undertakes that, in performing its obligations, it shall comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘DPA’) and all other applicable laws relating to the processing of Personal Data as defined by the DPA.
50. WML collects and processes Members’ personal data for administrative purposes only.WML takes no interest in or responsibility for the legitimate business or other associated activities of Members (provided those activities are within the authorised range of activities contemplated and permitted by these Terms and Conditions) whilst on its Club Workspace premises.