Final questions to ask yourself:
- Is the space right for our business? Do we want to work from here - is it right for our customers?
- Is the space the right size now and going forward?
- Can we afford it?
- Are we sure that we have a full picture of the direct and indirect costs that we’ll have to pay now and in the future?
- Are we happy with the risk if it all goes wrong in the business?
- Do we know where we stand with the Landlord?
- Do we fully understand the deal and what we're committing to?
- Are we getting a fair deal?
Answering 'Yes' to all these questions will give you peace of mind that you've done your research, weighed up the risks involved and should feel confident in proceeding.
If you've answered 'No' to one or more, think about what steps you need to take to turn a 'No' into a 'Yes'.
Remember 'it's better to be safe than sorry'!