- What does Workspace do?
Workspace is home to London’s brightest businesses.
Our unique customer offer is open to all businesses at any stage of their life cycle. We provide inspiring, flexible business spaces with superfast technology in dynamic London locations.
- What’s included in a typical Workspace office?
A typical Workspace office will include an unfurnished space that you can fit out and personalise with superfast technology. Most customers will go for a 2-year lease with 6-month break clause, and you’ll get all the extras:
- Dynamic community of like-minded businesses
- Vibrant front of house experience with on-site café or restaurant
- Regular business insight and networking events
- Breakout spaces and meeting rooms available for you to use across London
- Wellbeing facilities, including cycle storage and showers
- What's different about Workspace?
Workspace is wholly London-based and was the first to offer flexible leases back in 1987. Our properties include many of London’s most characterful and striking buildings, each with their own unique history and are owned and managed by us.
We regularly reconfigure our properties to adapt to customers’ changing requirements including a vibrant front of house experience, meeting rooms, breakout areas, gyms, cafés and wellbeing facilities, such as cycle storage and showers.
On top of this, our experienced centre managers create fantastic communities within the buildings, hosting customer events and promoting networking and knowledge sharing opportunities to support business growth.
- Are you a property agent?
No, we own and manage all of our properties – and hold more than 4.5 million square feet of business space across London.
- Do you rent fully serviced office space?
Yes, our new fully furnished property, Mare Street Studios in Hackney, offers everything you need for one monthly cost. From rent and business rates to connectivity and furniture, it’s all included.
- Are there any secretarial, conference room or reception services available?
Our properties typically provide all of the above facilities, speak to the team to find out more about the property you’re interested in.
- Do you have 3 phase electricity and ISDN lines installed?
Yes, some of our properties have these services. If you have special requirements, the team will be happy to help.
- Do you offer any other customer services?
We are home to more than 3,000 businesses and offer a range of services and access to key partners to help you run your business and stay connected. From connectivity and cleaning to furniture and funding support, it’s all in one place, speak to the team for further details.
- Is car parking available at Workspace buildings?
Workspace have partnered with CSP to provide on-site parking services at a number of our centres. You can find out more information here or if you have any specific questions, please email email@example.com
Workspace have partnered with CSP to provide on-site parking services at several properties. Find out which properties have parking here or for specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.