Workspace has partnered with RYLN Coaching to bring you this free virtual coaching clinic. Ideal for established business owners and professionals who want to cultivate their capacity to navigate difficult situations, in a world of doing more with less.
Leadership can be messy, just like the real world. Rapid changes to business models and disruption to jobs and organisations from trends and events such as COVID-19, Artificial Intelligence and automation are our reality. The impact business has on our communities, and the environment, means we all have a much more challenging job than at any time in recent memory. Executives face having to learn faster and better, and organisations need to adapt and innovate in new, smarter ways.
How will you benefit?
Surrounded by unprecedented change, and uncertainty take some time out and step back from firefighting with an executive coach. We are offering a pro bono 45-minute session with an executive coach who will help you to:
- Work through your questions
- Think and reflect
- Gain clarity and focus on your most pressing issues and priorities
- Start your journey to implementing solutions and mastery
All taking place in a confidential and supportive setting. You can learn more about coaching and how it can help here.
About Robert Yeo – Executive Coach
Robert is an executive coach and founder of RYLN Coaching. After 22 years spent in finance, notably as a Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director for Morgan Stanley both in New York and in London, Robert is at his best working with clients on the objective analysis and evaluation of issues, and resulting strategic options for their careers and businesses – to help them think and make better decisions.
Who is this event for?
- If you are an established business owner or professional (with 10+ years of experience)
- If you want to create change in your professional life, or business
- If you would like an independent and confidential sounding board
- If you want a taster for what it is like to work with a coach, in an open, honest and trusting partnership
If you answered yes to the above points, then an exploratory coaching session is for you.
Spaces are limited, book your one to one, and confidential introductory coaching session today!