Intro to Company Accounts, Tax and Pensions….Q&A with free Drinks!
David, from Strategic Software Partners and James, from St James' Place Wealth Management, invite you to join them at Club Workspace The Leather Market, for an informal session to give you some actionable insight into what you as a business owner, budding entrepreneur, director or sole trader (or anyone for that matter) need (or want!) to know about Company Accounts, Taxation and Wealth Management (in particular pensions) in 2018.
With drinks on offer, this relaxed session is designed to have your questions answered, with topics like:
- Type of company to setup (sole trader/limited company etc)
- Basics of Accounts/Tax Return submission
- What is the difference between Bookkeeping vs Accounting
- Pension requirements
- Deductible ‘Expenses’ best practices
- Investment schemes (EIS, SEIS)
- Personal Wealth Management
- Paying yourself: PAYE or dividends?
- EMI Option scheme
- R&D Tax Credits scheme
When: Tuesday 18th September
Where: Club Workspace The Leather Market. Weston Street, Bermondsey, SE1 3ER
How: Book your place here, or RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org