“There’s no competition in business, only collaboration.”
Join us at Club Workspace Clerkenwell Workshops for an amazing opportunity to network with some of the most successful entrepreneurs in London and learn about the current up-and-coming start-ups within our co-working community.
What's the aim of the event?
The aim is to provide a platform for entrepreneurs and freelancers to talk about what they do, ask for tips or advice, find new customers and form strong business partnerships with Club Workspace members.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Founders of businesses, social enterprises and charities
- Anyone that wish to learn more about start-ups and business
Should I bring anything with me?
We will have a digital projector available for your own presentation.
What’s the Agenda?
- 16:00 - Intros and welcome
- 16:15 - Club workspace members will pitch their business and talk about possible collaborations
- 17:15 - External guests will have the possibility to talk about their business
- 18:00 - Networking and refreshments
Drinks provided, let us know you're attending by registering here