Thinking about being an entrepreneur? Or you want to start a freelance business? Are you a high-achiever who is looking for ways to differentiate yourself from your competition? Perhaps you are looking for a job or a career change? Do you hold strong values of integrity, hard-work, respect and authenticity?
No matter who you are, a strong personal brand online can help you be more visible, get a great job, have more influence, and advance your business and career. Register to this free workshop and learn how to manage your online reputation.
Kenning Park Business Centre Clubwork Space
Wednesday 7 September, 2016
- 6:30am - 8:30pm
- 6:30 - 7pm Doors Open
- 7 - 8pm Interactive Workshop Time
- 8pm - 8:30pm Networking
In this workshop, you’ll learn the importance of a strong personal brand and the simple steps to build one. We’ll go over the 4 main types of elevator pitches online and do a series of participatory workshop to identify your brand positioning, brand values, personal mission’s statement and elevator pitches.
At the end of the event, you’ll have:
- A clear vision for your brand positioning
- Your brand values identified
- Your personal mission’s statement
- Your 4 types of elevator pitches
The best way to learn something is to do it.
What you need to bring to the workshop, in order to participate fully:
- Pen and paper (for note-taking)
- Laptop, Tablet or Smart Phone (for researching on the internet)
- Smiles and a "can-do" attitude