Wednesday 1 March, 2017
6:30pm - 8:30pm
- 6:30 - 7pm Doors Open
- 7 - 7:45pm Interactive Workshop Time
- 7:45 - 8pm Q&A
- 8pm - 8:30pm Networking
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use content marketing to promote your personal brand online so you can establish yourself as a thought-leader in your field and attract the best opportunities. We'll go over blogging, micro-blogging, video blogging, content curation. You'll learn how to choose the best content strategy for you and learn how to promote the content. Bring your questions and Kaitlin Zhang will answer them at the Q&A portion.
Slides will be shared after the event.
At the end of the event, you’ll have:
- A clear content marketing strategy
- An editorial calendar for content creation and promotion
- A vision for your career plan
The best way to learn something is to do it.
What you need to bring to the workshop, in order to participate fully:
- Something for note-taking
- Your calendar, whether on paper or on your phone
- Smiles and a "can-do" attitude
Volunteer for The Event
If you are interested in volunteering for the event, there are a variety of roles for before the event, during the event, and after the event, both online and offline. Email at info [at] kaitlinzhang.com