Thursday 18th January 2018
The Leather Market, Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1 3ER
The Leather Market | 6:00pm to 8:30pm
The Evening Seminar is free to access for all. Please register you interest in attending. Priority will be given to Business Owners or those part of a Senior Leadership team.
Workspace customers and Club Workspace members have free premium access to Informed Funding including free membership and preferential access to its seminars.
Attendees at the Evening Seminar are invited to attend our R&D Workshops earlier in the day on “How to Fund and Launch New Products and Services” at The Leather Market near London Bridge or at Clerkenwell Workshops in Farringdon.
For more information on the R&D Workshops, please click here.
The Government recently released its Industrial Strategy. Two key objectives are:
1. Ideas: The world's most innovative economy
2. Business environment: The best place to start and grow a business
Given these ambitions, we are going to ask the question "Can UK SMEs become leaders in Innovation, Research and Development?"
To help our discussion, we are joined by a panel with rich experience and expertise, relating to the challenges involved in creating successful, innovative businesses.
- Steve Folwell - CEO of LOVESPACE, the ground-breaking disruptive player in the by-the-box storage sector
- Isabel Van De Kere, PhD - Founder and CEO of virtual reality start-up, Immersive Rehab
- Virginia Driver - leading IP Attorney, former Chair of the Software Association and Partner at Page White and Farrer
- Oliver Woolley - CEO and Co-Founder of Envestors LLP and leading player in the funding of fast growth, innovative businesses
Our audience will include many innovative businesses with ambitious plans for new products and services, plus a range of experts with specialist knowledge of commercial R&D.
Evening Seminar Timetable:
- 6.00pm to 7:00pm (Networking Drinks and Canapes)
- 7:00pm to 7:45pm (Panel Discussion – Recorded for Facebook “live” broadcast)
- 7:45pm to 8:00pm (Audience Q&A)
- 8:00pm to 8:30pm (Networking Drinks Until End)