We've invited Andrea from Ideas on Stage to join us at 60 Gray's Inn Road for a free one-hour workshop that will teach you how to create and deliver memorable business presentations.
In today’s business world, professionals are called on to make presentations on a regular basis and in many different contexts, from the boardroom, on a sales call, or on stage at a conference or event. In all these contexts there is no room for a hastily put together or mediocre presentation.
- Do you find it difficult to develop presentations that take your audience to the next step?
- Do you feel a bit uncomfortable when speaking in public?
- Would you like to learn a proven method that will help you sell more and communicate more effectively when giving presentations?
If so, then this event is just what you need, with presentation coach Andrea Pacini tearing up the conventional wisdom and providing you with a new method for producing great presentations that hit the mark every time.
Key benefits for business professionals:
- Discover the three key arts of presenting
- Learn practical strategies and techniques to help you prepare, design and deliver memorable business presentations
- Learn how you can win more deals, get more customers and sell more when giving presentations
- Improve your ability to clearly share your messages to your target audience
- Discover the 5 key success criteria for any presentation
Seating is limited, secure your place now.