Raising up to £5million to grow your business – focus on Tech, Digital and Media sectors
Join us at the newly launched Edinburgh House for another highly successful Informed Funding workshop is designed for businesses that anticipate the need to raise £250,000 to £5million of finance, possibly in multiple rounds, within the next two years.
It’s a major challenge financing a technology-driven start up from “early-stage” through to a valuable, even profitable, business with commercialised products or services. Join this Workshop to find out what you need to do to find the right finance at the right time.
The Workshop will cover:
- Getting your strategy right – how to make your business attractive to investors.
- The sources of equity finance currently available in the UK – and overseas.
- Other sources of finance – Grants, Tax Credits and Personal Sources (eg Pensions)
- Legal considerations – maintaining ownership and control
- Where’s the Value? Critical considerations relating to IP – safeguarding and valuation
- Tax Matters – making the most of what is available.
These workshop sessions are intense and rewarding, with leading specialist from firms that specialise in supporting growing technology businesses.
We always encourage sharing of ideas and challenges between attendees, something that can only be done in small Workshop Groups.
*The Workshop is suitable for a fairly wide technology group, and that would include digital, media, and growth businesses with an online focus.