Workspace have collaborated with Ideas on Stage to bring you this 1.5 hour webinar that will teach you how to create and deliver memorable presentations and use your voice to communicate your message more effectively.
About this webinar
Ideal for established business owners and professionals who want to improve their ability to create and deliver powerful presentations, whether face to face or online.
In today’s business world, professionals are called on to make presentations on a regular basis and in many different contexts ranging from the boardroom, to an online presentation or a sales call or a virtual meeting. In all these contexts there is no room for a hastily put together or mediocre presentation.
- Do you find it difficult to develop a compelling message and a story that resonates?
- Do your presentations suffer from Death by PowerPoint?
- Do you find it difficult to establish a connection with your audience, especially in online presentations?
- Do you find it difficult to ‘Cut Through The Crowd” and engage your audience?
In this 1.5 hour webinar, Andrea Pacini and Jimmy Cannon will tear up the conventional wisdom and provide you with a simple new method for producing great presentations that hit the mark every time.
What You'll Learn
- Discover the 7 mistakes business professionals make when creating presentations
- Understand what's getting in the way of you becoming the best presenter you can be
- Discover the 3 skills you must have in order to create and deliver powerful presentations
- Learn practical strategies and techniques to help you prepare, design and deliver memorable presentations
- Learn why doing it yourself is the number one mistake you are making right now
- Discover the 5 key success criteria for any presentation
- Discover 5 vocal warm up (and down) techniques to use before you speak in front of your audience, either face to face or online
- Use breathing techniques to engage with your clients through a variety of tone, pace, and dynamics
- Speak with more clarity and projection to a larger audience by creating a more resonant and dynamic voice
About Andrea Pacini
Andrea is a presentation coach and founder of Ideas on Stage UK. In the last 10 years Ideas on Stage has worked with clients like Microsoft, Lacoste, The World Bank and over 300 TEDx speakers. They specialise in helping established business owners and professionals create and deliver powerful presentations, including online presentations. Andrea’s vision is to help as many professionals as possible share their message, make an impact and be memorable.
About Jimmy Cannon
Jimmy has had a career as a singer and saxophonist for most of his life, performing on TV with Sir Tom Jones, on a private plane for Richard Branson and recording for both Roger Taylor and Carlsberg.
For the past 10 years he's had the pleasure to teach vocal and performance techniques to students from all over the world, helping them to achieve their goals whether it be their first public performance, improving their range, how to ‘belt’, or preparing for ‘X Factor’ auditions.
As well as vocal students, he works with speakers, coaches and business professionals to help them sustain and protect their voice when speaking, and engage their audience in meetings and at conferences, through the power of their voice.
Who is this webinar for?
- If you are an established business owner or professional (with 10+ years of experience) who give presentations, either face to face or remotely
- If you want to make a great impression
- If you want your audience to take action
- If you want to share your message, make an impact and be memorable
If you answered yes to any of the above points, then this webinar is definitely for you.
This is an online webinar via Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Spaces are limited, secure your virtual spot today.