We respect your choices and strive to offer a variety of ways to control your information in accordance with applicable laws. Some of the rights are set out below:
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data we hold that relates to you.
2. If you think that information about you which we hold is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to have the information corrected, once you demonstrate that it is incorrect.
3. You can request the erasure of personal data relating to you in certain circumstances, where we do not require it to meet a legal obligation.
4. You can request restriction of processing. For example, whilst a claim of inaccuracy is reviewed and, where you object to erasure (for example, because you need it for a legal claim), your records will not be processed but may be stored beyond our usual retention period.
5. You have the right to object to processing because it causes you damage or distress; and 6. Some of the other rights you can exercise in certain circumstances include: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format, the right to object to automated decision making; and the right to object to direct marketing.
You can help us keep your personal information up to date
To reduce the chances of an error or misunderstanding, we need to keep the information we gather about you accurate and up-to-date. But whilst we work very hard to make sure mistakes don’t happen, we need your help too. So, if you have an online account with us, please ensure that the information you provide (e.g. any contact information) is correct and that you review it and update it regularly.
You can raise a concern about how we use your personal information
If you are unhappy about the way we use your personal data or the way in which we respond to your request to exercise your data protection rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Workspace Group PLC, Canterbury Court, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London SW9 6DE or by email to DPO@workspace.co.uk
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes of Workspace products/services or selected third-party products/services. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us as set out below.
You can contact us in various ways