About Poplar Business Park
Modern light industrial spaces minutes from Canary Wharf
10 Prestons Road, Poplar, E14 9RL
At Poplar Business Park
- Spaces from 45 - 11,000 sq ft
- 1 - 200+ people
Facilities at this property
See more of Poplar Business Park
Arrange a tour today
More about Poplar Business Park
Ideally located in the Docklands just minutes from Canary Wharf, Poplar Business Park offers a mix of modern and bright office and light industrial spaces, some benefiting from a split-level mezzanine and separate office facilities. Strengthened by the close proximity of transport links, this business park's location is ideal with mainline and underground stations within walking distance.
Based at Poplar Business Park, you will also benefit from amenities including plenty of parking, CCTV and 24-hour access and security.
Nearby Poplar High Street offers a host of restaurants, bars, cafes and shop, just 2 minutes away.
Your centre manager answers your questions
- What was the former or original use of your property?
The industrial site was built in 1987 and was previously was a hub of rail-track ends where the Port of London authority was loading and unloading the coal, activity which was ironically fitting for the name of the place it was located: Blackwall
- What are the top 3 things your customers find special or love about your property?
It's very well connected by train and DLR, and easy access to A12, A1206 and Blackwall Tunnel, there is parking available and affordable prices.
- Where do your customers love to go for coffee in the local area?
Poplar Café on Poplar High Street is only 60 metres from Poplar Business Park
- What are some of your customers' favourite lunch spots near Poplar Business Park?
Poplar Docks or All Saints Church grounds are lovely outdoor spots available nearby and once the redevelopment of Blackwall is finished, Blackwall Park will be a great place to take lunch!
- What are some of your customers' favourite pubs/bars nearby for drinks after work?
Nearby pubs are The Greenwich Pensioner on Bazely Street and Hope and Anchor on Newby Place.
- What's the best kept secret in your area or about the building?
Poplar Business Park along with the O2 are the only 2 easily spotted recognisable places on the Eastenders intro!