Capture The Workspace Advantage
Capture The Workspace Advantage on social media for a chance to win lunch or dinner for two at Hixter Restaurant Bankside, next to Metal Box Factory.
Workspace’s first ever ad campaign launched on Monday 8 May. The campaign centres around The Workspace Advantage – the key differentiators that set us apart from other flexible workspace providers:
- Wired Differently – At Workspace, we offer best-in-class technology across 70 properties to suit our digitally disruptive customers. Connectivity is the lifeblood of today’s businesses – it has a direct impact on productivity, efficiency and pace of growth.
- No Limits – Businesses should be given every opportunity to reach their potential. So we don’t put limits on the type of space we offer or restrict our customers in how they want to work - whether it’s a desk or an office for 100 people, we’ve got a space that works hard for everyone and tailored connectivity to meet their needs.
- Super connected – Our locations are designed to break down the divisions between different businesses – encouraging the collaboration, networking and knowledge sharing that drives success.
To celebrate the campaign, we are launching a social media competition which invites Workspace customers and employees to post an image on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that represents what you believe The Workspace Advantage is – and the benefits you feel working at a Workspace location offers.
There will be two winners - one Workspace customer and one Workspace employee – who will each be awarded a prize of a lunch or dinner for two at Hixter Restaurant Bankside.
How to enter
The competition will take place from 17–26 May 2017. All you have to do to enter is post an image you feel represents The Workspace Advantage on social media as follows:
Facebook - comment on our competition post
Twitter - tag @WorkspaceGroup and use #Workspaceadvantage
Instagram - mention @WorkspaceGroup and use #WorkspaceAdvantage
The winning posts will be selected based on:
- Aesthetic quality of the image
- The best representation of the Workspace Advantage (both image and caption)
- Its adherence to the terms and conditions as set out in this page
The competition will be judged by three representatives from Workspace.
On 2 June 2017, the winner will be announced across the Workspace social profiles, so be sure you follow Workspace to ensure you catch the announcement of the winner.
Photo competition terms and conditions
- By making a post and entering the competition, you are automatically agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
- The competition is open only to Workspace customers and employees.
- To enter the competition post an image you feel represents the Workspace Advantage on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WorkspaceAdvantage.
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent's/guardian's permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition.
- The value offered for the lunch or dinner at Hixter will be up to £150. Two prizes to be awarded to one existing Workspace customer and one Workspace employee.
Copyright and reproduction
You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
See usage rights listed below.
By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission for Workspace Group PLC on exclusive license to reproduce the images for marketing purposes.
Find out more about The Workspace Advantage: