Excell are one of the few broadband providers to have an independent fibre broadband network in London. This ensures Excell can deliver reliable, high-speed fibre broadband to our customers and have true control over end to end quality of service and enhanced security.
But what does this mean for me?
- 10Gbps fibre connectivity into the building, delivering speeds of up to 120Mbps to your workstation or device*
- Tailor your broadband to suit you – share the building’s fibre network or have your own dedicated fibre connection
- Unlimited data usage – no speed or download/upload restrictions
- Building wide managed Wi-Fi on our Dot11 Wi-Fi Network
- Range of cloud solutions to support the way you work
- 24/7 local support, plus our engineers are London based**
- 1 hour response time and will fix within 4 hours on average (99.5% SLA achieved)
- Contract term to match the break clause in your Workspace contract. No minimum term or costly early termination
True mobility and resiliency with our Wi-Fi
Our Wi-Fi deployment across the Workspace estate means you enjoy blisteringly fast Wi-Fi. This managed service means you can access your own network from our communal areas or other Workspace properties who use the Dot11 Wi-Fi network. This service is included for all customers who sign up to fibre broadband***.
Security as standard
We will help you to create a comprehensive security strategy using your own internal controls, and you can rely on us to do the same at network level. We scour the network for weaknesses and indeed prevent many DOS (Denial of Service) attacks each and every week for our customers.
Cloud solutions for the way you work in mind
Whatever your aspirations and objectives are toward Cloud services, we will offer you guidance and support towards choosing the right services from Online Backup, Co-Location services, CCTV to Microsoft 365 and more.
To find out more about the Excell services, click here.
* Up to 120Mbps speeds dependent on time of day, device and location. 10Gbps network capacity is being rolled out into the portfolio and is location specific.
** London based Excell Help Centre Monday-Friday 09:00–17:30. 24/7 Support for Core Services and Major Incidents.
*** Location specific.