Workspace, together with partner Bitposter, have launched an out of home digital screen network, part of Workspace Media. Founded in 2013, Bitposter is the leading automated platform for buying and selling out of home advertising in the UK.
Advertising on Workspace’s new digital screens helped us raise awareness of our brand and our products to thousands of target consumers in key London locations.
Sophie Blythe | Marketing & Communications Director | Aduna
Bitposter’s innovative marketing platform gives businesses access to plan and buy paper and digital billboards across the UK to target audiences in the real world.
The partnership enables any business looking to advertise to thousands of ambitious small and medium-sized companies to do so using the latest technology across multiple central London locations.
Since 2013, Bitposter has provided transparent and data enabled planning and buying across 98% of static and digital out of home inventory and have a reach of virtually 100% of the UK population.
Workspace’s entrepreneurial demographic is perfect for Homie’s unique, London-wide home-finding service. We’ve seen an increase in engagement as well as awareness as a result of these adverts. We’re very much looking forward to working with Workspace in similar creative initiatives in future.
Matt McCallion | Partnerships Director | Homie
To advertise on our screens just follow the below step-by-step process:
- Get in touch with Bitposter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work together to plan your advertisement campaign.
- Design and send your own digital creative content for approval.
- Have your content uploaded and ready for approval before the live date.
- Receive a playout report after your campaign has finished with a detailed outline of how much of your content was played over the campaign period.