In collaboration with Cavendish Corporate Finance
Your focus as an entrepreneur is on growing your business and you want to be sure you've done everything possible to maximise the value of your business.
Maximising Value has three key objectives:
- To conduct an external assessment of the business to ensure that the client is focusing on the key drivers.
- To discuss how to position the business in the most appealing way.
- To identify any weaknesses.
Cavendish has developed a unique process to help you maximise the value of your business. Over the past 25 years they've honed and refined this process, based upon their experiences advising over 500 businesses.
Cavendish's top-level action plan aimed at increasing valuation which includes:
- Strategic plan (organic growth and by acquisition) and operational improvement plan
- Actions to reduce due diligence risks are also integrated with the exit plan
- A review and tracking process to exit to ensure that actions are implemented
COST: Workshops are FREE and available exclusively to Workspace customers. The workshop will last 1 hour.
This workshop will suit organisations with a turnover in excess of £5m. The workshop may also suit fast-growing tech companies which may not yet have an income in excess of £5m.
If you wish to attend this workshop, please register your interest. Informed Funding will confirm if a spot is available ASAP.
By requesting a workshop spot, you agree to be automatically signed up for FREE membership to Informed Funding's platform www.informedfunding.com