Our featured Club this month is the industrial chic London Bridge co-working space; Club Workspace The Leather Market - for just £200 a month (save £130!)
Situated in the shadow of the Shard, Club Workspace The Leather Market is one of Borough's best-kept secrets. Found through an unassuming doorway in the courtyard of The Leather Market Business Centre, this dedicated London Bridge co-working space is our largest Club location, and is now one of the area's leading small business communities.
A former tannery, both the setting and the location are enviable - a short walk from London Bridge station, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the City, this is the perfect location for a start-up looking for well-connected shared workspace.
The Club itself features a presentation and workshop space, free to use to all Club members, a kitchenette, a dedicated break-out space complete with hammock, and several desk types to suit every style of working. Outside of the Club, we also have a wide selection of meeting rooms both within the building and across London which are bookable online (ideal for when you need to impress).
As a Club Workspace member at The Leather Market, you will:
- Get access to super-fast, secure and reliable Wi-Fi which delivers a seamless, building-wide experience
- Join a network of over 3,000 London based businesses
- Come along to an enormous range of business and social events, designed to help you network, learn and improve
- Get discounts on bookable high spec meeting rooms - for those times you need to impress!
- Have a rolling monthly membership - no long contracts
All this, for only £200 per month!
Package price is for The Leather Market members only, not available for access to any other Clubs. Monthly payment of £200 will be retained for the duration of your contract until a different membership is purchased. 30 days’ notice is required to terminate contract.
See package terms and conditions